GENERAL CONDITIONS, BOOKING METHOD AND PAYMENT TERMS: POLICY OF CANCELLATION
This are the general conditions we apply to all services offered by Hotel Rifugio da Giulia to its customers.
- The accommodation contract can be concluded verbally or by e-mail, fax or letter.
- The booked room is available to guests from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The Hotel Rifugio da Giulia will consider the booking valid until 7 p.m. on day of arrival. If you know before departing that you will be unable to arrive at that time, please contact us to arrange an alternative arrival time. If you are delayed during your journey, you must inform us immediately so that we can postpone your scheduled arrival. In case of failure to notify the Hotel can assign the room to another guest to avoid loss.
- The reservation is binding. It can be cancelled up to one week before your arrival. If you cancel it later, the 80% of the total amount is due to the hotel, unless the hotel can compensate, offering your booking to a different customer. In this case, the money in not going to be charged.
- You can pay in advance by credit card or bank transfer. You can also pay at the hotel with cash or card. The invoice has to be paid before you leave.
- Deposit – When the contract is concluded, the customer is required to pay 30% of the total cost of the confirmed services as a deposit. In case of failure to pay the contract will be considered automatically terminated.
- Withdrawl right without penalty – he client has the right to withdraw from the contract up to 60 days before the arrival date without paying any penalty. The hotel has to give the deposit back. The cancellation has to be notified via fax within the time limit.
- In the event of default of client – In case that the withdrawal is communicated to the structure after the deadline referred to in paragraph 2 and up to 7 days before the date of arrival, the structure has the right to payment of 30% of the ‘amount agreed for the entire stay, except for the greater damage. In case of withdrawal communicated more than 7 days before the date of arrival, or in case of no-show, the property has the right to payment of 70% agreed for the entire stay, except for the greater damage. In case of early departure, the property is entitled to payment of the agreed amount for the entire stay, except for the greater damage.
- Non-compliance of the facility – If the facility can’t provide the accommodation services that were confirmed, the facility has to pay back to the costumers twice the amount of the deposit, unless the client doesn’t accept to be reallocated by an equal or transfer to another
structure and any difference in price of the same are charged to the structure that is not able to provide the confirmed services.
- Time of arrival and departure – The room/apartment of the facility is available to the be vacated by the client no later than 11 the rooms and 10:30 a.m. for the apartments on the day of departure. If the availability of the room/housing unit is requested before the scheduled time on the day of arrival or after the scheduled time on the day of departure, the hotel may request an additional payment.
- Conciliation – Any dispute concerning this contract or related to it – including those relating to its interpretation, validity, execution, and termination – will be submitted to conciliation according to the procedure provided for in the Statute – Rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Chamber of Grosseto. The conciliation will be led by an independent conciliator appointed in accordance with the aforementioned Statute Rules. The parties undertake to resort to conciliation before commencing any judicial or arbitration proceedings, and this regardless on the value of the dispute.